Ryan Groves is a Consultant at Credibility International providing consulting services for companies, government entities, and legal counsel on a variety of issues involving disputes in arbitration and litigation matters, as well as financial investigations. Prior to joining Credibility, Ryan provided audit services to clients in the financial services industry and risk advisory consulting services to government clients.
Prior to joining Credibility International, Ryan worked at KPMG LLP where he provided audit services as an Associate and consulting services as a Risk Advisory Consultant.
- Obtained and documented an understanding of the federal clients’ business processes, accounting procedures, financial systems, and information flows to assist in the development of standard operating procedures.
- Evaluated the design of the control environment to ensure sufficient controls were in place and provided recommendations to clients regarding risk-based design and operating effectiveness gaps and improvements.
- Provided audit services to multinational, private clients within the financial services industry. These services included performing analytical procedures on significant accounts which comprised: setting expectations, determining variance thresholds or materiality, and investigating all differences.
- Learned accounting processes for a variety of security types including: equities, debt instruments, loans, futures, options, and forwards as they relate to fund accounting.
Education & Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and Finance, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA, May 2020
- Certified Public Accountant 2021. Licensed in Virginia.