Bryan is a Senior Consultant at Credibility International. Bryan has experience providing forensic accounting, valuation and financial consulting services to a wide range of client across a variety of industries. He is fluent in Spanish and has experience preparing written reports and participating in hearings conducted exclusively in Spanish.
Prior to joining Credibility International, Bryan provided similar accounting and financial advisory services to high-net worth individuals as an intern at Luttrell Wegis and performed various accounting and budgeting functions for the City of Indianapolis, Indiana as an intern for the City Controller’s Office.
Financial Investigations, Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Investment Firm (2020). Assisted in an SEC defense matter related to accounting for and disclosure of certain non-GAAP financial measures. Work on this matter included analyzing the reported NGM results and disclosures and assisting in the preparation of multiple presentations to the SEC staff.
- Communications Industry (2019 – 2020). Assisted in an SEC defense matter related to the disclosure of various business metrics. Work on this matter included analyzing disclosure requirements and assisting in the preparation of a presentation to the SEC. The SEC subsequently closed the investigation.
- Latin American Mining Arbitration; Expropriation; ICSID. Assisted in the preparation of an expert report on damages resulting from expropriation of a limestone quarry. Work on this matter involved developing a discounted cashflow model to assess the value of the investment.
- European Mining Arbitration; Expropriation; PCA. Assisted in the preparation of an expert report on damaged involving a lead, zinc, and silver min. Work on this matter involved the industry and financial research as well as the development of a discounted cash flow model to assess the damages arising from the alleged expropriation.
- European Renewable Energy Arbitration; Fair and Equitable Treatment; ICSID. Assisted in the preparation of two expert reports on damages resulting from a breach of contract dispute involving changes in tariff regulations relating to solar generation plants. Work on this matter involved analyzing industry research as well as developing a discounted cash flow model to assess the damages resulting from the alleged breach.
Education, Professional Certifications & Languages
- Master of Science in Accountancy, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, May 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Brigham Young University – Idaho, Rexburg, ID, April 2018
- Certified Public Accountant, 2020; Licensed in Virginia
- Certified Fraud Examiner, 2021
- Fluent in Spanish
Contributor, Credibility International LLC Study, “SEC and PCAOB Accounting and Auditing Enforcement – Observations, Analysis & Insights” July 2020