Clément is a Consultant at Credibility International providing consulting services for companies, government entities, and legal counsel across a range of industries. Prior to joining Credibility, Clément provided international fiscality and clerical research services to law firms in France and New York.
Consulting Engagement Experience
Representative examples of Clément’s engagement experience include:
Accounting and Reporting Experience
- Valued private international companies for tax assurance purposes, intellectual property and other intangible assets.
- Oversaw inventory management accounting processes, including sales, inventory tracking, reporting, and forecasting.
- Provided financial-law research services to advise and recommend cost-reducing tax strategies between E.U. and U.S. clients.
- Drafted and assembled court and tribunal report documents to be delivered to opposing firms and tribunals.
Education & Languages
- Master of Science in International Business, Baruch College Zicklin School of Business, New York, NY, 2022
- Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business, Baruch College Zicklin School of Business, New York, NY, 2021
- Fluent in French