Phone: +1 202-729-6308
Address: 1701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20006View in PDF
Timur is a senior consultant experienced in valuation and financial advisory. Timur performed financial analysis and business valuation of debt and equity investments and enterprise valuations for clients in various industries including manufacturing, retail, oil and gas, and financial services sectors.
Prior to joining Credibility International, Timur was an analyst at Murray Devine & Company where he performed valuations of client’s investments. He also was a part of the derivatives operations team in the treasury department at Capital One.
Representative examples of Timur’s engagement experience include:
- Performed portfolio valuations of debt and equity investments for institutional clients including business development companies, private equity firms, and hedge funds.
- Created and utilized financial models to perform enterprise valuation related to mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, divestitures, and debt recapitalization transactions.
- Drafted reports for clients, including valuation methodology, past and projected financial performance, economic conditions and outlook, and key valuation assumptions.
- Conducted market and industry research and analyzed financial and legal information provided by clients.
- Developed a strategic plan to transform a client company’s business model in order to meet its long-term goals.
- Created financial models to forecast and evaluate the company’s projected financial performance based on various scenarios.
- Performed industry analysis, including market research and competitive landscape analysis.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration – University of Westminster
- Master of Business Administration (Finance) – American University
- Timur is a native Russian speaker and has reviewed and analyzed documents in Russian.