Address: 1701 Pennsylvania Ave NW Suite 200View PDF PDF en Español
Bryan is a forensic accountant with experience in complex accounting issues and business valuations.
Prior to joining Credibility International, Bryan interned at Luttrell Wegis LLP where he provided forensic accounting and financial advisory services.
Representative examples of Bryan’s engagement experience include:
Financial Investigations, Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Performed financial analysis of various bank and investment accounts
- Compiled historical financial data for analysis and litigation purposes
- Reviewed and analyzed various legal documents for relevant inputs in financial model
- Compiled inputs and created proposals for city budgets for a state capital’s controller’s office
- Led civic charities in rural communities while living and servicing in Guatemala
Education, Skills & Other Accolades
- Master of Science, Accounting; University of Notre Dame, 2019
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting; Brigham Young University, 2018
- Fluent in Spanish
- Eagle Scout