Bryan A. Roach
Address: 1701 Pennsylvania Ave NW Suite 200View PDF PDF en Español
Bryan Roach is a Senior Consultant at Credibility International with two years of experience providing consulting services for companies, government entities, and legal counsel across a range of industries including communication services, metals and mining, transportation, and financial institutions. Bryan’s experience involves breach of contract disputes, investment arbitration matters, and regulatory proceedings. He has consulted on damages analyses involving complex contract disputes and valuations. Bryan also has experience in assisting with internal investigations of financial institutions. He holds a Master of Science in Accountancy from the University of Notre Dame and a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from the Brigham Young University – Idaho. Bryan is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Fraud Examiner and fluent in Spanish.
Prior to joining Credibility International, Bryan provided similar accounting and financial advisory services for high-net-worth individuals as an Intern for Luttrell Wegis LLP (2018) and performed various accounting functions for the city of Indianapolis, Indiana as an Intern for the City Controller’s Office (2016, 2017).
Consulting Engagement Experience
Representative examples of Bryan’s engagement experience include:
Financial Investigations, Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Investment Firm (2020). Assisted in an SEC defense matter related to accounting for and disclosure of certain non-GAAP financial measures. Work on this matter included analyzing the reported NGM results and disclosures and assisting in the preparation of multiple presentations to the SEC staff.
- Communications Industry (2019 – 2020). Assisted in an SEC defense matter related to the disclosure of various business metrics. Work on this matter included analyzing disclosure requirements and assisting in the preparation of a presentation to the SEC. The SEC subsequently closed the investigation.
Education, Professional Certifications, and Languages
- Master of Science in Accountancy, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, May 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Brigham Young University – Idaho, Rexburg, ID, April 2018
- Certified Public Accountant 2020, licensed in Virginia
- Certified Fraud Examiner 2021
- Fluent in Spanish
- Contributor, Credibility International LLC Study, “SEC and PCAOB Accounting and Auditing Enforcement – Observations, Analysis & Insights” July 2020