Andrew J. Dillon
Phone: +1 202-729-6328
Address: 1701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20006View in PDF
Andrew is a forensic accountant experienced in disputes and investigations. Andrew has quantified damages in a variety of disputes, performed valuations for multiple industries, and performed investigations involving fraud, corruption, and embezzlement matters.
Prior to joining Credibility International, Andrew provided forensic accounting and financial advisory services with Stout Risius Ross, Invotex Group, and Alvarez & Marsal.
Representative examples of Andrew’s engagement experience include:
- Quantified lost profits due to cost overruns in the expansion of the Panama Canal.
- Analyzed and projected cash flows for an investment dispute in the Polish gaming industry.
- Reviewed payments and calculated damages involving a government aircraft parts supplier.
- Calculated settlements for a victim compensation fund related to a major terrorist attack.
- Performed lost profits analysis in a dispute between shareholders of a real estate company.
- Calculated damages related to bidding on wireless spectrum in an Eastern European telecommunications market.
Financial Investigations, Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Reviewed loans and losses of a Russian bank after its sale and subsequent liquidation.
- Evaluated corporate expenditures for potential embezzlement in a shareholder dispute.
- Reviewed delivery data of a parcel delivery company for potential fraud.
- Analyzed Medicare and Medicaid data from healthcare providers for up-coding and unbundling abuses.
- Investigated payments made by a medical devices manufacturer for anti-kickback violations.
- Assisted in the investigation of a Ponzi scheme by a business providing financing and factoring services.
- Participated in an investigation of embezzlement and fraud by an executive of a major mortgage company.
- Performed the valuation of a real estate developer for estate tax purposes.
- Assisted management of a professional services firm in valuing ownership of the firm.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accountancy and History – University of Notre Dame
- Certified Public Accountant – Washington, DC
- Certified Fraud Examiner