Andrew J. Dillon
Phone: +1 202-729-6328
Address: 1701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20006View in PDF
Andrew is a forensic accountant experienced in disputes and investigations. Andrew has performed fraud investigations and quantified damages in a variety of disputes and performed valuations for multiple industries.
Prior to joining Credibility International, Andrew provided forensic accounting and financial advisory services with Stout Risius Ross, Invotex Group, and Alvarez & Marsal.
Representative examples of Andrew’s engagement experience include:
- Quantified lost profits due to cost overruns in the expansion of the Panama Canal.
- Analyzed and projected cash flows for an investment dispute in the Polish gaming industry.
- Reviewed payments and calculated damages involving a government aircraft parts supplier.
- Assessed damages related to billing abuses in the Medicare program.
- Calculated settlements for a victim compensation fund related to a major terrorist attack.
- Performed lost profits analysis in a dispute between shareholders of a real estate company.
- Calculated damages related to bidding on wireless spectrum in an Eastern European telecommunications market.
Financial Investigations, Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Reviewed loans and losses of a Russian bank after its sale and subsequent liquidation.
- Evaluated corporate expenditures for potential embezzlement in a shareholder dispute.
- Reviewed delivery data of a parcel delivery company for potential fraud.
- Analyzed Medicare and Medicaid data from numerous healthcare providers for up-coding and unbundling abuses.
- Inspected a government contractor for potential overbilling.
- Investigated payments made by a medical devices manufacturer for anti-kickback violations.
- Assisted in the investigation of a Ponzi scheme by a business providing financing and factoring services.
- Participated in an investigation of embezzlement and fraud by an executive of a major mortgage company.
- Performed the valuation of a real estate developer for estate tax purposes.
- Assisted management of a professional services firm in valuing ownership of the firm.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accountancy and History – University of Notre Dame
- Certified Public Accountant – Illinois
- Certified Fraud Examiner